Take The Goal-Getting Class
Request a class!
Enter your information below to request a class that works with your schedule!
Mto1 Community Meal Prep
Healthy, easy meals made ready for your busy week!
Next Event Coming Soon!
When: Sunday, October 22nd, 2:30-4:30pm
Where: 3106 Amherst Ave Manhattan, KS 66503
Yo! We're looking for 5 goal-getters to join us for some meal prep fun! We'll be prepping 2 meals & 1 Dessert.
You can decide which you'd like to prep.
We're excited to prep healthy meals with you and help get your food prep goals off the ground!
Please register by midnight on Wednesday October 18th.
1. We'll buy all the food and have it ready for prepping! You don't need to bring any ingredients (unless there's something special you're wanting to add.)
2. Please bring the containers you'd like to take your food home in. We'll have some tupperware and plastic baggies, but it will work best if you bring what you'd like to store the food in.
3. All utensils will be provided. However, if you have a favorite kitchen accessory, feel free to bring it with you. Optional!
Questions? Shoot an email to email@example.com, or call Carmen at 785 477 0721.
When: Saturday, September 30th - 8:30 - 10:00am
Where: Anneberg Park - 3801 Anderson Ave, Manhattan, KS 66503
Wondering where your weekends are going? Start a Saturday off right with Millionto1 Namaslay!
We’ll begin with mindful yoga followed by a Bagel Brunch! Don’t worry if you’re not a yogi – we promise to keep this relaxing. Bonus points if you bring your goal buddy!
We're excited to see your sunshiny faces!
Get The Goal Smashing Guide
Your life is a Million to 1 shot. Don't waste it.
With this guide you’ll discover—
- Who You Are and What You Love
- 50+ Dreams/Goals to Pursue
- What’s Holding You Back and How to Break Through
- How to Turn Your Biggest Dreams into Simple, Actionable Steps
- How to Stay Inspired, Motivated, and Follow Through
- Goal-Getting Strategies for Success
Don’t wait for a new year to start smashing through your goals. You can do it today, tomorrow, and for the rest of your life. It just takes one small step. Conquer.